Rock Oil has vast racing and motorsport experience enjoying many British & World Championship successes, ensuring that they are at the forefront of lubrication technology. Rock Oil is the official lubricant of the Bennetts British Superbike Championship, one of the largest and most popular motorsport series in the world. This partnership ensures the Rock brand is at the forefront of two wheeled motorsport. Not only does the business work with the BSB, but also a host of top level teams and riders competing across many disciplines.
In 2019 Rock Oil will also be working with:
Road– Circuit & Road Race
- RAF Reserves Kawasaki – Kawasaki ZX-10R / Our premier Superbike team that we have worked with for a number of years now.
- InCompetition Aprilia - RSV4RF / This is a new partnership with a well established Superstock team.
- Appleyard Macadam Racing - Yamaha YZF-R6 / Another new partnership with the current Supersport Champions.
- IDWE Racing - Kalex Moto 2 / Sam Wilford contesting the British GP 2 Championship.
- City Lifting / RS Racing - Kalex Moto 2 & KTM Moto 3 / With 2 riders in Moto 3 and 2 riders in Moto 2.
- Dafabet Devitt Racing - Kawasaki ZX-10R / Professional Road Racing team competing in all the major road races.
- Tai Woffinden - 500cc Single Cylinder Speedway Bike / Current world Speedway Champion and long standing supported rider.
Off Road – Motocross, Enduro & Trials
- Buildbase Honda Racing - Honda CRF450R & CRF250R / Official Honda MX Team.
- MRS Sherco Trial & Enduro Team.
- Emma Bristow - Sherco Trial Factory / International motorcycle trials rider and current Women's World Champion.
- Dougie Lampkin - Vertigo Combat Trials Bike
- Phoenix Tools Kawasaki - Kawasaki KX450 & KX250 / Official Kawasaki MX Team
- FastEddie Enduro Events - Sponsorship of full Enduro events plus the Fasteddie team itself
- RAW Enduro Series - Title Sponsorship plus support of RAW riders
- Paul Bolton - KTM 300 EXC TPI / Hard Enduro rider
- Wulfsport Meredith MX Rock Oil - Suzuki RMZ450 / AMCA motorcross team with rider Kristian Whatley
Along with many other teams and competitors in various disciplines.
Rock Oil's continued involvement with all forms of two wheeled racing ensures that all products from engine oil through to ancillary products such as chain lube are fully tested in the extremes of competition.
With today's modern race and road bikes, lubricants have to work harder than ever to ensure optimum performance and reliability. To achieve these demanding criteria, Rock Oil has succeeded in developing a sophisticated range of products to cater for every application to include all 2 & 4 stroke machines. The motorcycle range covers road bikes, off road bikes and both modern and classic scooters.
Using the correct lubricant is essential in ensuring the long term reliability and protection of your engine. Every Rock Oil product is engineered to perform a specific task, assuring you of the highest performance for your own individual requirement. Our lubricants meet the very latest approvals including JASO MA & MA2 – the only certified motorcycle only specifications.
To find out more about the motorcycle range of lubricants, download the PDF brochure of the range below. If you are unable to source the product you require or have any specific questions on the lubricant range please contact us, telephone +44 (0) 1925 636191 or use the quicklink box to find your nearest distributor.
For certain export markets there are bespoke products available to suit that particular environment. Please refer to your own specific importer details to see if extra products are available.
Motorcycle Product Datasheets
Motorcycle Product Brochures