Rock Oil has vast racing and motorsport experience enjoying many British & World Championship successes, ensuring that they are at the forefront of lubrication technology. Rock Oil is the official lubricant of the Bennetts British Superbike Championship, one of the largest and most popular motorsport series in the world. This partnership ensures the Rock brand is at the forefront of two wheeled motorsport. Not only does the business work with the BSB, but also a host of top level teams and riders competing across many disciplines.
In 2018 Rock Oil will also be working with:
Road– Circuit & Road Race
- Lee Hardy Racing Kawasaki – British Superbike and Superstock
- Gearlink Kawasaki – British Superbike, Supersport and NW200
- RC Express – Road Race Team
- Maria Costello
- Morello Racing - British Superstock
- Tom Tunstall - British Superstock
- Allied Racing - British Supersport
- Spike Racing - British Motostar
- Cresswell Racing
Off Road – Motocross, Enduro & Trials
- Buildbase Honda – UK Motocross & Arenacross Team
- MRS Sherco - Trials and Enduro Team
- Emma Bristow – World Ladies Trial Champion
- Phoenix Tools Honda- UK Motocross Team
- Lombard Express Suzuki - UK Motocross Team
- Dougie Lampkin & Vertigo – Trials rider & recommended lubricant for Vertigo Machines in the UK
- Fasteddieracing – Support of Enduro series and individual Enduro riders competing at world level
- RAW Enduro – Support of Enduro series and the RAW Enduro team
- Tom Sagar – British and European Enduro competition
- Tai Woffinden – 2 Time World Speedway Champion
- Matej Zagar – Speedway GP Rider
- Craig Cook – Speedway GP Rider
Along with many other teams and competitors in various disciplines.
Rock Oil's continued involvement with all forms of two wheeled racing ensures that all products from engine oil through to ancillary products such as chain lube are fully tested in the extremes of competition.
With today's modern race and road bikes, lubricants have to work harder than ever to ensure optimum performance and reliability. To achieve these demanding criteria, Rock Oil has succeeded in developing a sophisticated range of products to cater for every application to include all 2 & 4 stroke machines. The motorcycle range covers road bikes, off road bikes and both modern and classic scooters.
Using the correct lubricant is essential in ensuring the long term reliability and protection of your engine. Every Rock Oil product is engineered to perform a specific task, assuring you of the highest performance for your own individual requirement. Our lubricants meet the very latest approvals including JASO MA & MA2 – the only certified motorcycle only specifications.
To find out more about the motorcycle range of lubricants, download the PDF brochure of the range below. If you are unable to source the product you require or have any specific questions on the lubricant range please contact us, telephone +44 (0) 1925 636191 or use the quicklink box to find your nearest distributor.
For certain export markets there are bespoke products available to suit that particular environment. Please refer to your own specific importer details to see if extra products are available.
Motorcycle Product Datasheets
Motorcycle Product Brochures