Rock Oil has vast racing and motorsport experience enjoying many British & World Championship successes, ensuring that they are at the forefront of lubrication technology. Rock Oil is the official lubricant of the MCE British Superbike Series and puts the brand right at the forefront of one of the largest and most popular motorsport series in the world.
In 2017 Rock Oil will also be working with:
Road– Circuit & Road Race
- Lee Hardy Racing Kawasaki – British Superbike and Superstock
- Gearlink Kawasaki – British Superbike, Supersport and NW200
- Northern Escalators BMW – British Superstock
- Tom Tunstall – British Superstock
- Repli-Cast Racing – British Motostar Championship
Off Road – Motocross, Enduro & Trials
- Buildbase Honda – UK Motocross & Arenacross Team
- MRS Sherco - Trials and Enduro Team
- Phoenix Tools Honda- UK Motocross Team
- Heads & Threads Suzuki - UK Motocross Team
- Dougie Lampkin & Vertigo – Trials rider & recommended lubricant for Vertigo Machines in the UK
- Fasteddieracing – Support of Enduro series and individual Enduro riders competing at world level
- RAW Enduro – Support of Enduro series and the RAW Enduro team
- Tom Sagar – British and European Enduro competition
- Judd Racing – Schoolboy Motocross team
- Tai Woffinden – 2 Time World Speedway Champion
- Matej Zagar – Speedway GP Rider
- Neils Kristian Iverson - Speedway GP Rider
Along with many other teams and competitors in various disciplines.
Rock Oil's continued involvement with all forms of two wheeled racing ensures that all products from engine oil through to ancillary products such as chain lube are fully tested in the extremes of competition.
With today's modern race and road bikes, lubricants have to work harder than ever to ensure optimum performance and reliability. To achieve these demanding criteria, Rock Oil has succeeded in developing a sophisticated range of products to cater for every application to include all 2 & 4 stroke machines. The motorcycle range covers road bikes, off road bikes and both modern and classic scooters.
Using the correct lubricant is essential in ensuring the long term reliability and protection of your engine. Every Rock Oil product is engineered to perform a specific task, assuring you of the highest performance for your own individual requirement. Our lubricants meet the very latest approvals including JASO MA & MA2 – the only certified motorcycle only specifications.
To find out more about the motorcycle range of lubricants, download the PDF brochure of the range below. If you are unable to source the product you require or have any specific questions on the lubricant range please contact us, telephone +44 (0) 1925 636191 or use the quicklink box to find your nearest distributor.
Find your local contact for motorcycle products in the UK
For certain export markets there are bespoke products available to suit that particular environment. Please refer to your own specific importer details to see if extra products are available.
Motorcycle Product Datasheets
Motorcycle Product Brochures